Estate Agents Covering St Neots and the Surrounding Areas.
Welcome to Bennett Lorusso Property Agents.
Bennett Lorusso is a local independently owned, family run business based in St Neots since 2003. Alan Bennett and Mike Lorusso have been successfully selling homes in the area for over 35 years and have an enviable reputation for professionalism, reliability and integrity. Utilising the latest technology alongside old fashioned service standards, Bennett Lorusso is solely committed to selling and is achieving great results in an ever changing market. They pride themselves on being both pro-active and accurate ensuring they sell a very high percentage of instructions and have a very low fall-through rate. Their mission is to sell property at the best price possible in the current market with the minimum of stress to their vendors whilst incorporating the highest levels of service at a great value fee! Bennett Lorusso working harder for you!
Choose Bennett Lorusso…
- Professional advice on pricing, current market trends, how you could improve your chances of selling fast and maximise the price achieved.
- Free mortgage appraisal to get an accurate idea of moving costs and go through the most suitable mortgage options for you
- Quality photography including elevated external shots to make your home stand out and attract buyers.
- Virtual tours uploaded to rightmove.co.uk and short snappy videos circulated on social media too.
- Recognised as ‘Exceptional’ in the Best Estate Agents Guide for 2022 putting us in an elite group of 5% of agents in the whole country!
- All buyers vetted and accompanied on viewings, constructive feedback given and price negotiations carried out strictly on your behalf
- Bright modern office, just off the High Street, with a warm and friendly atmosphere to discuss your needs
- We are part of the Homesearch group which as well as having the latest data and trends, can help us to find potential sellers in the area you are looking to move to.
- Recommended legal partners with an excellent service and very competitive fees
- Pro-active aftersales service driving the deals through to a speedy completion and keeping you informed at every step.
- Director’s working ‘hands on’ day to day in the business with a wealth of experience to assist clients in gaining a successful sale both in and out of normal business hours
- All this for an excellent value for money fee on a no sale — no fee basis! Trust us to sell your biggest asset today.
"Good communication and support. You were really helpful (especially Mike) if there were ever any queries or issues that needed sorting out. I have recommended you to family and friends."
About St Neots
St Neots offers an ideal location for commuters, with a main line train station which can get you into Kings Cross London in under 40 minutes, the A428 Bypass to Cambridge and close proximity to major A Roads including the A1 and A14. The small but charming town is based around the famous market square which holds a popular market every Thursday. The river Great Ouse runs through the centre of the town and is often the focal point of events such as the annual regatta and the booze on the Ouse beer festival. There is a thriving high street which offers many independent shops and cafes as well as a cinema and restaurant complex just off the high street. House prices in St Neots are very attractive when compared to London and Cambridge but these areas are within easy reach offering you the best of both worlds.
"Thank you. Twice we have sold through Bennett Lorusso and both times we are delighted. Good at getting viewers to the property and accompanying them. A good price negotiated. Very good at keeping the short chain going, much better than the other agent involved."
Get in touch
Call us on 01480 211777 or send us a message...